Friday, August 6, 2010

A Memorable Day with Lovelies ♥

The Memorable Morning ♠
Well,as usual,I was late for class again this morning,around 10 minutes if not mistaken?Class is started when I reached thr..'Sry,Ms.Choong(My chemistry lecturer),I was late againnnnn,hah!'.
Guess she was trying to punish me,for my unpunctual..So I was being called and she required me to prepare few different concentration of mix solutions ''whole-classly'' for the colourimetry experiment.
"OH MY GOD!"-this is the only thing appeared in my mind.Together with my patner,the bad boy Jeremy,lol..Seriously he was just lucky for being chosen!hah~Anyway,I managed to finish it in time though everything was pretty rushed~n thanks for hands,SN10K!
But u know what guys?The whole class got the wrong prediction and readings for the experiment at last,sigh~I hope its neither my nor Jeremy's fault for forgetting to invert the mixed solutions,but still,sorry yea?I should have read the procedure again before we start the experiment,sorry guys >.< I do guilt.

The Memorable Noon ♠
After the class,we decided to go wangsa walk to fill our empty stomachs since we have been starved for the whole morning.In fact,we actually prepared a suprise for HER,Komi~♥
Does she enjoy the small party?I wonder...But you know what,I love her blur face when we sang the birthday song together and Soo walked towards her carefully with a cake on her palms..~(By the way,the cake-its my favourite!Choco-Choco mint!!)Guess I was happier than her when I saw the cake,lol...
[Continue]SUPRISE!!!Komi was totally stunned!What's next?Of course she blew the candle,make some wishes and bla bla bla..
Now,here comes the interesting part,the starter-My dearest Ms.Carmen,she creamed her own finger n applied the cream on the birthday girl's face!!How she dares!!Of course,everyone dots the cake cream on Komi's face after her,lol!The situation was getting crazier and crazier then,some of them even chased after each other around the reataurant,ran here and there~haha~It was insane!They were totally out of control!Especially Carmen,Biyee and Soo!Anyway,as long as we are happy,who cares for the one who sat at the corner of the rastaurant and stared at us with her b*tchy eyes?So my dears,especially Xiao Feng,don't piss and chill yea~
p/s:ONCE AGAIN,HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE YA?MY DEAR KOMI!~♥

Here's some craze pictha to share with u guys:

▲  Ms.Gan ♥

▲ Both of them r adorable,Biyee and Xiao Feng ♥
                   
 
                                                      ▲  Strawberry and Joanne ♥

▲  The Choco Mint Cake!

▲  The Birthday Girl~♥

▲  Can SEE cream dots on their faces?!lol~♥

▲  Model:Biyee Wong
        Such a good poser!~♥
▲ Love the way they fight~♥
        
▲  The hot chicks!lol~♥
Still a few more who joined us actually,Steven,YJ,Fiorie,Vivian,Soo and Aiwei.

p/s:Fiorie Chin,how dare u dot my face with cream?!Better watch out and wait for my revenge! =p

In another way,something bad has happened at the same time...sigh...Vivian has lost her wallet...I felt bad for her...How can they just took her wallet away?!so immoral!!Pissed with these uncivilized people!Anyhow,cheer ya girl?Nothing lasts forever,especially bad things..Lucks will be back again tomorrow =)

The Memorable Evening ♠
After everything,I sent my dears back and I met another of my lovely dear-Jess ♥.It's been awhile for me to meet her since she was having her exam last week.I'm glad to heard that she's happy with her PD trip,and I can see satisfaction on her face~I hope she progresses in ' IT ♥' (you know what i am talking about),lol...Then,we went for SALT~It was a nice movie!Impressive!Uncommonly Angelina Jolie plays the role 'Evelyn Salt',what a perfect match!And I love her blue eyes!!They are so calm and soulful,such a pair of matchless eyes!Afterward,Jess and I wandered in the shopping mall since we had nothing to do..And I've tried out a few outfits,they just suit me well!I'm going to bring them home soon,hehe~As I'm officially a shopaholic now! Who cares?~ =3
Lastly,still the same old thing,I hope I can get back up asap and back to the real me,thats my only wish for now.God,can u hear my worship?
Always remember Joanne,nothing lasts forever,including your sorrow.U deserve a better life,say cheeeeese~ =)

Cheers!~

Mourn for a short period of time, restore your faith, balance and sanity, and move on with a strong heart -From Darling Carmen Tham.


No worries,be happy! =) Smiley~

 

2 comments:

  1. aww yea mourn for a short period of time, restore ur faith balance and sanity, and move on with a strong heart! GOD will hear ur prayers baby♥ Be Strong and smile like the charming gal with strawberry in her mouth above :)

    ReplyDelete