Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I want Apples!



Apples? 
Yup,they are always my favourite!
Crimson red externally,yet goldenrod yellow inside with sweet and juicy pulp,
so tell me,
who doesn't like apples?

How much does an apple cost normally?
10 for RM15.00,
So,RM1.50 for each?
However,I am going to purchase 3 APPLES which cost me RM10k++ this time.
Craze huh?But I've no choice since they are 
The Special Ones
Cambridge's ''A''pples!!

No doubt,
Gonna grab them from Cambridge and swallow them into my stomach at once
instead of buying Cats,Donkeys or Elephants 
and feed them with my MONEY!

I will broaden my sky with these "A"pples some other day,
Apples,Apples, Apples,MY A.P.P.L.E.S!
Bite~♥

p/s:Cambridge,I'm not greed,I just need 3 apples from u,please.

3 comments:

  1. best of luck gal... i believe u can do it!!! gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shallow..3 mana enough..as much as possible la! and not only cambridge only..must get it in whatever u do!

    ReplyDelete