Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Joanne's random ♥

Part 1

Someone asked me why I never update my blog again right after the birthday party post this morning...?
Now I know that I actually have to update my blog daily,as my friend said a blog is like a diary?Okie,I've to admit that I am bit regret for creating a blog now,as for those who read my previous post,you knew that I've already buried my own diary undergroundly few days ago just to stop writting...But now...erm,I am not going to say anything because this is contradictable~so just let it be,I dont care~Hah!

Alright,let me think about it,hmm...Nothing special today...As usual,woke from sleep,went to college for classes,met my lovelies then bla bla bla~Ohya,something was freaking me outttt!-MRR2!!! It took me an hour plus to college this morning!And i missed a lecture[%&(@$^@#* Dut~]..Guess what,I almost fall asleep when I get stucked in the traffic jam..So i turned the sound volume up to 25,supported upper part of my body with left elbow bent on the seat,sang songs out loudly which broadcasted by hitz fm with my head shaking:"~I'll never be the same~If we ever meet again!!owh~","Hey,Whata you want from me?!x3","~You cant make up your mind x5,pls dont waste my time x5~" etc..I vividly remember I was acting like a pro singer and enjoyed the melody flew in and out of my ears,lol...I wondered what would other drivers think when they see a girl mumble to herself with a shaking head inside the car?!Probably think that I am a little bit too high or craze?lol...Neeway,as long as I feel awake when I drive,I dont really care what they think of me as I dont want to bang on people's car like how I did previously again with an unnecessary reason-Sleepy.It was a truth though,but it sounds like an excuse right?Thats why I did these silly things in order to keep myself to be more conscious or just to prevent accident occurs.
Here comes Joanne's teory:Never repeat the same mistake twice. =3

What else?hmmm~yup,'She'.The one that I've to mention about 'her' no matter what..Since I told her I'll have nothing to write here if I truly update my blog daily...Guess what she told me?''Erm,You can write about how slim is Joanne now?'' or maybe "Joanne needs help for bigger boobs?.",something like that?!! lol...And we did really discuss about the boobs thingy with some of my classmates since they concern about my progression and size so muchiee~Ohmygod!Everything pops out when the topic get started.Papaya milk,pig feets,certain exercises/actions,massage and many many more ways to enlarge a female's breast naturally?Interesting~I've no idea they actually knew alot about these just to get me a 'C'!lol...Anyway,the point is 'she' makes me laugh all the time =) Especially her housemate's story, just non-stop laughing!~Thank my friends ♥
The 'She'-My darling Carmen ♥

Wokie..lastly,I realised there are few words which are genuinely important to solve difficulities in our daily life.
>>['Excuse me','I am sorry' and 'Thank you'.]<<
I actually saw two uncles were arguing irrationally with some rude words out at a night market last friday.I didnt know what was exactly happening,but one of the uncles was so furious and walked away together with his little daughter I guess,and another one was showing his arrogant and proud face with crossed arms in front of his own chest after they argued.I felt so poor for the little girl,she was so scared and innocent.And I wonder why cant they just solve the problem peacefully without scaring a little child?Or maybe a 'sorry' will do.Although an apology might not get a change of forgiveness as a return,but at least it does calm an angry person right?Think I am too busybody~Hah!

Anyway,guys,wish me lucks since I will be having a test tomorrow!...
Time to say goodbye to blogie,facebook and msn!And goodnight humans!~
I'm done~

p/s:Hi,coffeeeeee~ =)

U're my best companion ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment