Friday, August 20, 2010

Joanne's random Part 2

First of all,I would like to thank those who gave their support and compliment due to my previous post.I got quite a number of positive feedbacks and agreements for that.Thank you guys,for being supportive.Loveyouguys!

Yet,for those who disagree or disbelieve what I've written in my blog,I dont care.But please behave yourself,dont judge me with your suspicious and humiliating me with your brainless phrase-"Copy and paste".If you can ever find the same content in any books or website as what I've written here,then prove it.I will apologise to all of my blog readers and deactivate the blog immediately for sure.However,I am here to tell you thats impossible for it to happen,barely.So,keep your disrespectful behaviour inside,mind your words and back off pls,thank you.

Alright,done with the upset thingy.Now I am here to report some happenings in my recent life.It's gonna be a long post,I wont mind if u click the 'x' at the right upper corner of your computer screen in case boredom comes to u during the halfway of your reading.Juz dont let me know if u're really doing this to me,hah!~Wokie,stop whining and let's get started. =)

The Panic Call
I received a call from somebody else when I was having my chemistry tutorial class few days ago.(Ok,Let's call him 'noob' since he doesnt want me to reveal his identity.lol.)The noob sounded panic and helpless in the call and requested me to get back earlier.He expected me to give him a hand since he knew himself has got into a BIG TROUBLE!Of course I just left college earlier right after the call~
Everything was weird when I reached home.The noob broke the silence with his unusual manner together with some uneasy phrases.
Things were getting stranger when I stepped into my lovely house.Guess what?Omg!The courtyard gate beside my house just fly off!!!The noob crashed his own car towards the gate in his own house!!How ridiculous!I was so shocked and speechless.WuooOww,Big Big Trouble~
Let me show u guys some pictures about the courtyard gate destruction:


The noob's artwork,hah!

The exact carpark(red circle) for the poor saga.


I didnt know y i looked happy,lol

Gate's gone!

After all,the noob has decided to confess about his artwork to my dad before my dad found out since he prefer us to be honest instead of the dishonest ones,and of course we actually knew that we cant cover it anymore,everything was already out of expectation.Being honest was the ONLY choice for us.Suprisingly,my dad did not scold the noob and laughed at him insteadly.Its kinda weird,but i am glad that he solved the problem with his tenderness inside.Daddy,we love you!♥~

Moving Out
Firstly,no one gonna take my babie away from me again!~hah!Well,actually my dad got himself a new car and so,I'm here to announce babie 8838,u're officially 24-hours mine now~
Secondly,I've decided to move out of my lovely house for the next 3 months,gonna fully concentrate on studies and get prepared for my A2 exam.Can you imagine Joanne's going to live a life maid-less-ly,do her own laundry,feed herself with an unskillful cooking skill and lock herself in a room without a computer?!It cant be right?Whatever~I will overcome all of them!Yet I am going to bring along my babie as well!Bus riding?Nooooo Wayyyyyyy~The previous 3 years of bus riding was totally a nightmare for me!I will never dream of such nightmare again!!Never!
*Hope everything goes smooth and get myself an affordable price of rent room asap.

Random's randomness

1.I've got several weird calls lately.Soundless ones,questioning ones,and some missed calls.Ohmygod,seriously this is driving me insane!Stalkers,please,dont play this kind of childish games especially during 3am in the morning!I hardly fall asleep and your purposeless calls woke me again while I nearly got into my dreamland.And I dont friend with cowards,so please sound yourself !

2.Lazo diamond promotion.Heee~I saw a diamond ring few days ago.The diamond ring just straightly caught my attention among all of them.Outstanding,delicate,simple,yet special.Ok!totally my style~haha!I am going to get it,I swear!

3.Wisdom tooth extraction.Well well well~The growth of wisdom teeth in my mouth suffers me,causes inflammation to occur and squeezes the front teeth of mine to be crooked.=( I've decided to extract maybe one or two of them,gonna bear the pain!~

Alright,I am done reporting!~Have a good night world =)

p/s:Fancy King's polo bun and Gilly Cafe's peach tea so muchieee!

No comments:

Post a Comment