Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Post:"The Goods and The Bad."

Well,i got my own blog finally!What inspired me to start blogging?I've no idea either..hmm,get bored maybe?And to all of my friends,please stop nagging!~
Wokie,let's get started with the goods and the bad now.

The goods
Family
Today,it's my lovely leo mum's birthday..u know what?I do really LOVE her!!wholeheartedly!
Thanks mum,for bringing me here;
Thanks mum,for breakfast,lunch and dinner;
Thanks mum,for your tolerance though you knew that I deliberately rebelled against you sometimes;
Thanks mum,for your remindings and advices whenever I am lost,
Thanks mum,for EVERYTHING!
Mummy,please always remember that I Love U ♥
May only happiness follows u for the rest of ur life,mummy~

Friends
Seriously,thank u guys,who cared about me when i was depressed,down and even out of confident.
especially Jess and Carmen,both of u r just sweet n I knew that u guys tried so hard to cheer me up when bad things happened...
And now,I'm here to announce,I'M OFFICIALLY FINE!
And here I keep my promise,i will be fine,all the time.

The Bad
The Reason
Hmmm,how am i suppose to start this?
Well,Firstly,I think I've got 'the reason' that u've tried so hard and hide from me after I saw something which is really pissed me alot..U,such a perfect liar..Guess i was being fooled n trusted someone who i shouldnt have to believe...and i am more sure about this now..
What a WIDE WAKE after all !
Neeway,congratz me.I wasnt upset or cry but pissed and full of anger insteadly.
And one more thing.Thanks! I learned,because of you!
So,for my own sake,no more 'why's and I don't need your reason anymore,as I'm done believing in you.

I'm over u.
Disappointment is the only thing that u left me.
Never ever listen to lies and promises again.


3 comments:

  1. First, Congrates on ur launch of the new blog.
    Second, WOW MY NAME IS IN IT!! wahahhahahahah!!!

    have a fuller life =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will nvr forget about u k dude?cause i noe who u r,hehe..thanks for reading anyway=)

    ReplyDelete