Thursday, October 21, 2010

Drowning

Don't pretend you're sorry,
no,you're not,
you know you got the power,
to make me weak inside,
 and you leave me breathless.
But it's okay,cause you are my survival.

Now,hear me say
I can't imagine life without your love,
even forever don't seem like long enough.

Everytime I breathe I take you in,
and my heart beats again,
baby I can't help it,you keep me drowning in your love.
And everytime I try to rise above,
I'm swept away by love.

Maybe I'm a drifter,late at night?
cause I long for the safety of flowing freely in your arms,
and I don't need another lover,it's not for me,
cause only you can save me,can't you see?

Go on and pull me under cover me with dreams,
love me mouth to mouth now
,
you know I can't resist it,
cause you're the air that I breathe.


*Drowning,BSB cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment