Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Desires

I want to watch movies unlimitedly
I want to go shopping with my lovelies
I want to party for the coming Christmas
I want to celebrate New Year with my beloved family
I want to spend my birthday with the love ones
I want to go travel with a big backpack behind
I want to leave my footprints on the coast side
I want to shout out loud to the sea
I want to sleep peacefully under a starry night sky without a nightmare
I want to dance under the rain
I want to sing on the prairies
I want to challenge myself for the interview
I want to fly up high to the sky
I want to keep the places all around the world deep in my mind
I want to live a colourful life without a regretting
And lastly,I want to burn the notes outside my house!
My desires,my dreams.
Whatever it is, A2 comes first before everything.
I'm here fighting for u deadly, my dear future.

p/s:*Thank you darling Carwyn,for the information.♥
      *I'm stress now.People,wish me luck in exams...


Study,to be continued...

1 comment: