Sunday, May 1, 2011

Asian Music Festival 2011

Hi,guys!Here I'm again and this gonna be a short update kay.Alright,guess what,I've been to the Asian Music Festival 2011 yesterday.Crazy queued up with great performances!!It was totally a Marathon show since it lasted up till 1.30am since 2pm and yes,I've been waiting for 11 hours just to wait for Edison Chen to show up.It was worth though since the show was awesomely fun!


Here he comes!Edison Chen!Honestly I ain't a big fan of him,but I was so excited when he showed up since I can barely see him in real.He only appear on the flat TV screen doesn't it?


Guess who?Its Seven!!!The hotest guy ever!!
He is a well-known korean singer in case if you don't know who he is.
He is such a man who full of charisma especially when he dance.Everything was just so perfect about him!
Basically,I was like 'Whoooaa!' when he rises from the rising stage and screamed like no-one!I think he was suprised by the shouted out either.Undoubtedly,which korean singer never dance when they perform nowadays huh?
Anyway,I was really glad to see him there since myself is already a k-pop fan for the passed 6 years.
Thank you Seven for the great show!
7 Rocks!

p/s:I'm so in love with live performances!It makes my heart beats faster!Thanks Galaxy,for the party!


Wellwisher.
Opps yea,something to add on.The Royal Wedding!Gosh,it was totally a fairy tale isn't it?The grant church,the classic stunning ivory gown with lace,the historic ceremony watched by billions across the globe,the carriage which only can be seen in the fairy tale story books,and finally,the newly married couple-PRINCE William and his bride Kate Middleton!!Congtulation to the future King and Queen of British and I do hope that they live their life happily after like how a fairy tale story usually ends.




p/s:I love Kate when she smiles,she's just simply gorgeous.Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment