Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Nice day

Firstly,I'm here to apologise for those who worried about me for the past few days,especially few of my close friends,sorry.I knew I was frustrated and out of motivation for everything.Guess I was having mood swing.I tried my best to control my emotion but it just knocked me down sometime and I didnt know why?!What's the problem actually?Lady sick?Pms??Whatever!Those negative thoughts just kept popping up in my mind again,thats how I felt.At last,everything ended up with those emo posts in my blog and status in facebook as well.Of course I got a lot of complaints from some of my friends due to my emoness.Stress maybe?Since exam is just around the corner and I am still not well prepared yet.

However,thanks to both of them,Jess and Chun,who cheered me up
Especially Chun,its been awhile for us to meet each other,7 months?Yup,right after my 19th birthday.I'm so glad to see him once again.No doubt,he is still the kind and cheerful's Chun,and his sister Amanda as well,such a friendly girl.

Anyhow,Chun and I went for a movie.'Pirahna' was the one which is being chosen since I wanted to watch it so badly.Ohmygod,it was so scary,and bloody!Disgusting as well..eww..But u can see lot of hot girlssssss with bikinis inside~Sexay ones~!!hah~
After all,we had our lunch at 'The Garden'-SUCH A LOVELY PLACE!Seriously I'm totally in love with it,was thinking I would have to spend a day long with just a cup of coffee there some other day after exams,it was so peaceful.

Show u guys some pictures:


Nice right?

Piano

Cupid?


Chun and Joanne

Mine

Chun

Joanne

Nice right?Highly recomended this place to u guys,especially couples,absolutely a great place for u guys to date!The Curve,The Street,The Garden.
Alright,make it short.Its been a long time for me to hang out like how I did today.
Mr.Engineer Poon,thanks alot yea?I had so much of fun for today.It was an enjoyable outing and I am so thankful for your companion,movie and lunch.Appreciate them sincerely.Still all the best in penang yea?I will see u again during december.Lets have a drink again next time without 'rushing'.=)

"A secret to a good sleep is to know that u have worked hard before u hit the bed."
Goodnight,Chun~
Goodnight,humans~

p/s:Emo's gone!Gonna work hard for exam! EXAM EXAM EXAM!

2 comments:

  1. i LURVE THE PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture.. I can almost see the reflection in your eyes, Joanne. =)

    ReplyDelete